Content Marketing Strategist
WHO WE ARE
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
Currently, we are looking for a Content Marketing Strategist to join our Brand Marketing Team!
- Manage content creation for developing the marketing funnel and supporting team’s projects;
- Work in tight collaboration with campaign managers and channels owners for smooth coordination and campaigns execution
- Elaborate and execute a content marketing strategy for a department, aligning it with the company’s content strategy
- Audit existing content and analyze competitors tactics to identify areas for improvement;
- Monitor key metrics and analyze content performance
What we expect from you:
- 3+ Experience managing content across multiple marketing channels
- Great analytical skills and an ability to make data-driven decisions;
- Combination of marketing and editorial mindset with understanding audience needs and specifics of marketing communication;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Quick learner with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Pre-Advanced and higher level of English;
- Experience in a B2B SaaS company is a plus;
- Professional network of content creators is a plus.
- The perfect way for your professional development and an opportunity to acquire new skills.
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product.
- Comfortable and cozy office in Prague 4.
- Paid 5 weeks of Holidays.
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences).
- Corporate events.
- Multisport card.
- Bonus for individual/family activities.
- Language courses.
- Sick days.
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
- Flexible working day start (Between 9.00 am and 12.00 pm).
- FREE snacks and drinks.
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.