Where can I update my payment information?
You can update your payment information (credit card and billing information) from the Billing Info section in the Profile menu.
There are links to edit your billing information such as name and address, and your current credit card associated with your subscription.
All changes you make to your billing information will not be reflected in your current and past invoices - they will take place from the next subscription renewal date.
If you would like to change any billing details in your previous invoices, please send a request to our Customer Support Team.
If you cannot edit your billing information from this page (due to an expired credit card), you will need to re-subscribe from our Prices page with an updated card and billing information. As long as you re-subscribe within 30 days, all of your Projects data will be saved on your account.
Semrush accepts the following forms of payment:
- American Express
- Check orders (for annual subscriptions in the U.S. only)
- Wire transfers (worldwide)
- How do I upgrade my account/subscription?
- How do I find a copy of my invoice?
- Where can I update my payment information?
- How do I change my password?
- How to change from a monthly to an annual plan
- Why can't I change the bank card associated with my account?
- Can’t log in to Semrush