My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
The most likely case for this happening would be a change in your subscription. If you have upgraded or downgraded to another plan, or if there was a new custom plan made for you, your new plan does not include your old limits by default.
The money that you already paid for the limits was counted towards your discount for the upgrade and not lost.
In this case your recurring payments will also be stopped. To get your limits back, you will need to:
- Re-purchase the limits and resume recurring payments from your User Profile in order to unfreeze the data in your account.
- Go to your Listing Management Dashboard and Unfreeze your previously created locations. After this you do not need to create them again.
If you need help with this process, please contact our support team and one of our team members will be happy to assist you.
- What will happen if I cancel my Listing Management subscription?
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- What directories does Semrush distribute citations to with the Listing Management tool?
- I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to Semrush. What can I do?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
- Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing Management?
- Why Are There Discrepancies Between Listings?
- Listing Management Overview
- Listing Management Locations tab
- Listing Management Duplicates tab
- Listing Management User Suggestions tab
- Listing Management Review Management
- Listing Management Review Analytics
- Listing Management Local Rankings
- Listing Management Premium Location
- Listing Management New Google Connector
- Connecting Facebook and Google Business Profile to Listing Management
- Listing Management: Peculiarities of Working with Locations in Recently Added Countries