Semrush is excited to announce the latest addition to our App Center: Keyword Analytics For YouTube.
It provides important insights into YouTube’s keyword data, helping you boost your organic video traffic.
How Does It Work?
YouTube does not publicly provide keyword data, which can make it difficult to optimize your video titles and descriptions.
However, with the Keyword Analytics for YouTube app, you can uncover the most searched keywords on YouTube, enabling you to:
- Find new keyword ideas
- Focus your videos around specific phrases
- Identify low-competition, high-value search terms
- Research and understand relevant trends
As well as accessing the search volume (and competitive rates) of YouTube keywords, you can also:
- Filter keywords by country
- Filter for daily, weekly, or monthly data
- See top videos related to keywords
- Identify the fastest-growing keywords
Who Is It For?
The app is suitable for anyone who posts video content on YouTube, such as marketers, bloggers, vloggers, and agencies.
You can find Keyword Analytics For YouTube in the Semrush App Center.