SEO Split-Testing: Is My Website a Good Fit?
- Strong concept of “product” “category” or “blog/article” pages:
a. Your website does not require any of these to test but needs pages that have the same template (i.e., hotel listing pages on a travel site).
- 100k of GSC (Google Search Console) clicks over the last 100-day period per test:
a. The best way to verify this is to connect GSC to the SplitSignal tool.
b. You can also qualify yourself using GSC:
- An acceptable amount of pages in a given test:
a. Generally, we recommend 300 pages per test, but we have seen successful tests with 100 pages or even slightly less. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
b. Example on how to use Google search to get a page estimate:
- A good ratio of clicks to pages (examples below):
Good Thresholds but have bad ratio:
- Total pages: 45030
- Total clicks: 102712
This results in a low-quality model.
Bad Thresholds but good ratios:
- Total pages: 63
- Total clicks: 579745
This results in a good-quality model.
Good Thresholds and ratios:
- Total pages: 486
- Total clicks: 822616
This results in a high-quality model.
Bad Thresholds and ratios:
- Total pages: 265
- Total clicks: 41537
This results in an inconclusive model.
Các câu hỏi thường gặp
- SplitSignal FAQ
- Issues with Crawling a Domain
- What on-page changes are available for testing in SplitSignal?
- How to use the upload variables feature (import from file)?
- How to Read SplitSignal Test Results?
- SplitSignal Pre-SEO Test Launch Checklist
- SEO Split-Testing: Is My Website a Good Fit?
Hướng dẫn sử dụng
- How to install for React applications
- How to Draft a SplitSignal Test: A Complete Guide
- SplitSignal Ongoing Technical Consulting