How many databases does Semrush now have?Question
After the latest updates, there are now over 130 databases to gather domain and keyword analytics on Semrush. For the complete and up-to-date list of desktop databases, refer to our stats page. In addition to our desktop databases, we now offer 18 databases for mobile search results. For a list of our mobile databases read this FAQ.
- Available historical data
- What is Live Update?
- What is Search Volume in Semrush?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- What is Authority Score?
- What SERP Features can Semrush Track?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
- How many databases does Semrush now have?