The Semrush Management toolkit contains a set of solutions that will help you manage all your marketing campaigns from one place, get timely notifications of all the events that influence your rankings, make your own notes, and report on your performance in an elegant fashion.
Here’s what you can do with these tools:
- Client Manager: Keep customer information in one place, create and manage tasks, collect data from Semrush project tools, and create PDF pitches and reports tailored to a specific client.
- Projects: analyze a domain’s online presence using tools like Site Audit, Position Tracking, Brand Monitoring, Backlink Audit and share the data gathered by Project tools with other Semrush users and/or your clients.
- Notes: Save notes for any important dates or events related to your work that will automatically be added to Semrush graphs.
- My Reports: Summarize the insights you’ve gathered from Semrush data into beautiful PDF reports.
- Lead Generation Tool: Gather leads on your website by embedding a customized widget that offers free Site Audits in exchange for contact information.
- Marketing Calendar: Plan and manage several marketing campaigns in an interactive and shareable calendar.
These tools can be found at the bottom of the main navigation menu.