Can’t log in to Semrush
Below are the steps to take if you cannot log in to your Semrush account.
“Your request has been blocked” or “Something went wrong”
If you see the "Something went wrong" message when trying to log in, we recommend that you:
- clear cache and cookies of your browser (ctrl+shift+delete/ shift+command+backspace);
- disable browser extensions (especially ad blockers);
- disable VPN.
Then try logging in again.
If you see "Your request has been blocked", please feel free to contact us via the contact form. Don’t forget to specify the email address associated with your Semrush account.
“Devices Detecting Suspicious Activity”
If you see this message it means that multiple people are accessing your account or more than one person is trying to log in simultaneously. With a regular Semrush subscription, only one computer/IP address can be logged in at once.
To be able to have multiple people logged in to your Semrush account at once, you can add additional users to your account. Additional user seats are common among Semrush accounts shared between teams. To add users to your account, please contact us.
You forgot your password or email address
If you forgot your password, you have the ability to reset your password from the login screen.
Select “Forgot” and proceed to enter your email in the following window (www.semrush.com/login/restore/) to begin the process of resetting your password.
You will receive a password recovery email. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check the spam folder.
If you signed up with your Google account, you may not have a password to recover and would need to create a completely new one. This can be done by logging out of Semrush and using this link to generate a new password. Also, you can use the “Forgot your password?” option on the login page.
If you forgot your email address associated with the account, please contact our Support team. Please note that we might request additional information in order to restore your account:
- The name on the account
- A scanned image of the card used in the transaction with only the last 4 digits of your credit card visible
- A valid photo ID matching the name on the card
- How do I upgrade my account/subscription?
- How do I find a copy of my invoice?
- Where can I update my payment information?
- How do I change my password?
- How to change from a monthly to an annual plan
- Why can't I change the bank card associated with my account?
- Can’t log in to Semrush