Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing Management?
Listing Management can be purchased as a standalone app (Semrush Local) or in a bundle with a Semrush subscription. A breakdown of our packages can be found here. With a Semrush subscription, the pricing for our Listing Management Basic listings is an additional $20 per month per location, and the pricing for our Premium listings is an additional $40 per month per location.
We entered into an agreement with Yext and are acting as resellers of their product. For a small price, we offer you the functionality of an industry-acclaimed solution on top of the best marketing toolkit.
- What will happen if I cancel my Listing Management subscription?
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- What directories does Semrush distribute citations to with the Listing Management tool?
- I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to Semrush. What can I do?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
- Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing Management?
- Why Are There Discrepancies Between Listings?
- Listing Management Overview
- Listing Management Locations tab
- Listing Management Duplicates tab
- Listing Management User Suggestions tab
- Listing Management Review Management
- Listing Management Review Analytics
- Listing Management Local Rankings
- Listing Management Premium Location
- Listing Management New Google Connector
- Connecting Facebook and Google Business Profile to Listing Management
- Listing Management: Peculiarities of Working with Locations in Recently Added Countries